学び合いによる技能習得をねらいとした器械運動授業の展開 ― 大学生を対象として ―

URI http://repository.ipu-japan.ac.jp/metadata/381
FulltextURL
Title
学び合いによる技能習得をねらいとした器械運動授業の展開 ― 大学生を対象として ―
Title Alternative
Development of the gymnastics class which the skill acquisition it depends collective work ― Study for university students ―
Author
著者 長谷川 晃一
著者(別表記) HASEGAWA Koichi
著者 小倉 晃布
著者(別表記) OGURA Akinobu
Abstract

The purpose of this study is to inspect the gymnastics class which the skill acquisition it depends collective work. The subject is 180 students of university K.I organize a group to became the different skill level. In the guidance and tutorial. I told point of skill and a reason not to have by whole instruction and the supporting method. From this, the students were collective work independently. Furthermore, application of ICT is effective for a student not to understand the own moving mode. By such an attempt, 94% of students achieved the subjects. In addition the class evaluation questionnaire for the students “independent by this class?”, 78.4% students thought so very much. The future problem is development the class which the remaining 21.6% students independently.

Subject
370 Education
780 Sports and physical training
Keyword
gymnastics
ICT
collective work
independently
support method
Publish Date
2018-11-30
Publication Title
環太平洋大学研究紀要
Publication Title Alternative
BULLETIN OF INTERNATIONAL PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
Issue
13
Start Page
47
End Page
53
ISSN
1882479X
Publisher
環太平洋大学 
Publisher Alternative
International Pacific University
Copyright Holders
環太平洋大学 
Contents Type
Departmental Bulletin Paper
language
Japanese
File Version
publisher